Applicants are instructed to read the instructions given below, carefully
before submission of the online application form.
1. Before submitting the online application form, applicants must upload the following scanned images:
- Applicant’s passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format of maximum 50 KB
- Applicant’s signature in JPG/JPEG format of maximum 20 KB
- Parent/Guardian’s signature in JPG/JPEG format of maximum 20 KB
- Community Certificate (except OC and 'Others' categories) in PDF/JPG/JPEG format of maximum
- Baptism Certificate (only for Catholic applicants) in PDF/JPG/JPEG format of maximum
2. Uploading of wrong/irrelevant/illegible documents will lead to the rejection of application.
3. Your Unique Application Number (UAN) will be generated only after you click the “Save” option on the Preview page.
4. Uploading of documents can be done using the UAN as Username and Date of Birth as Password in the
Applicant’s login on the College
5. Applicants can edit the application details before the payment of application fee through their
details on the application form will not be possible after payment.
6. Online payment of application fee begins on 12 May 2017.
7. Applicants have to pay the application fee through Internet banking, credit/debit card only. Please note that the application fee
submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft etc. will be summarily rejected.
8. Applicants can check their application status and application fee status through the applicant’s login on the College website.
9. Application fee receipt will be updated in the applicant’s login only after 24 hours of the transaction.
10. Information regarding candidates called for interview for all programmes will be sent by e-mail, SMS and uploaded on the College website.
Applicants are instructed to attend the interview on the given date and time. Being called for an interview does not guarantee
11. Applicants called for B.A. English and all postgraduate programmes will have to take an entrance test before the interview is
conducted.Applicants called for B.V.A. will have to take an aptitude test (drawing/designing) before the interview.
12. The list of provisionally selected applicants will be uploaded on the College website after 8:00 p.m. on the day of interview.
13. No information will be sent to the candidates who have not been called for the interview/have not been provisionally selected.
14. Selected applicants must pay the prescribed fees and submit their certificates in the original and photocopies of certificates.